there's not a whole lot going on


Monday, June 30, 2008

It's been a long time

My husband took a 6 month research position in the Netherlands, so that's where I am now! We spent a little over a week and a half in Texas (oh the glory of 100 degree weather!) and have been here for two weeks tomorrow, so it's been a bit of a long vacation for me. =)

But all good things must come to an end, and besides that we all know that boredom sets in after so long on vacation. So hopefully I can get back to writing a few stories.

If you're interested in hearing about what we're doing, check it out over at Lost in Holland. (Do note that there's another blog called Lost in Holland, but the person who blogs there hasn't blogged in quite some time.)

btw, if you keep up with all of my blogs, yes, of course, I copy and pasted posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment